MAXXIS - 24" MINION DHF
The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- 3C, hard compound base layer for lug support, high traction middle and optomized side lug compounds providing excellent control.
- 42a Super Tacky, provides awesome grip yet stable knobs prevent squirm on hard pack.
- 60a MaxxPro, great traction yet minimal impact on tread life, Maxxis standard compound.
- LUST, UST certified tubeless tyres, 15% lighter, better air retention, and increased sidewall puncture resistance.
- EXO Protection, proprietary woven material based sidewall, increased abrasion and cut resistance, integrated exterior design.
- Dual ply, the nylon of the casing is folded over to provide two layers of protection for extra puncture resistance.
- Butyl insert, extra layer of butyl rubber wrapped around the bead of a Downhill tire, helps prevent pinch flats and protects the rim.